BLISS FOR TWO CEREMONIAL SPA DAY
Offer a full day of well-being and relaxation to share with the person of your guest's choice
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
This Bliss for Two Ceremonial Spa Day was designed to share a wellbeing and relaxation experience and includes:
- Access to the wellness center including indoor pool, sauna, hammam and fitness room
- Aromas and Flowers Japanese Bath (30min) combining the benefits of the essential oils chosen carefully by you, colours and flower petals for total relaxation of the body and mind.
- Aromatic Scrub with Spices (20 min): Inspired by a traditional scrub from the Island of Java, it uses gestures comprising circular movements enabling the skin to renew itself and recover all its energy. This scrub leaves skin extremely soft and cleansed, thanks to the beneficial properties of almond powder, nutmeg and vanilla oil.
- Tonifying Indian Ayurvedic Massage Ritual or Relaxing North African Massage Ritual (50 min):
- The Ayurvedic Massage is a millenial old Indian massage performed with hot oil. Gestures are tonic to relieve the tension areas and reboost energy.
- The Relaxing North African Massage Ritual will soothe you thanks to slow enveloping gestures, skillfully contrasting with the efforts the body needs in the hammam. The Sumptuous Oil from the Orient, applied during the massage, has a hydrating effect thanks to the subtle cocktail of olive oil, argan oil, sesame oil, essential oils of cinnamon...
- Light Lunch
The Bliss for Two Ceremonial Spa Day lets you enjoy a unique and original time together that will fill you will harmony and energy while benefiting from the natural ingredients used during the treatments..
Pack Safe Included: In order to welcome your guest in the best sanitary conditions, exceptional hygiene and protection measures are put in place. Due to the necessary equipment but also to the extra time given to disinfecting the treatment room and equipment, an increase of the price has been included to avoid requesting this extra to your guest.
You might also like