Before the arrival of the happy event, offer a relaxing Babymoon stay including a treatment ritual specially designed to relieve the tensions of the mother-to-be.
This offer includes
- Sublime Bola Grand Ritual including a Sublime Scrub with Tahitian Monoï and Sublime Bola Ritual for the mother-to-be
- Stroll in the forest towards the Château de La Hulpe
- Access to the wellness area (swimming pool, sauna and hammam) and to the fitness room upon reservation
- Complimentary on-site activities: tennis, badminton, petanque, basketball, table tennis, kicker, etc.
- Peaceful night and wake up to birdsong
- American buffet breakfast with panoramic views on the forest
- Free parking
- Late check-out until 3pm
- The tourist tax of 1.15€ per person per night must be paid by your guest at check-out
The rooms and suites of the Dolce La Hulpe Brussels have been designed to offer a unique experience of connection to nature. At any time of the day, large windows offer a view of the forest. All our rooms and suites are non-smoking.
After a forest bath, your guest will have the pleasure of bathing in an indoor swimming pool heated to 29°C and alternating between sauna, rain shower and hammam for relaxation. This area is available upon reservation.
The Buffet Breakfast
The Argan restaurant offers a tasty and varied breakfast buffet with a panoramic view of the Forêt de Soignes. Whether your guests like it sweet, savoury, balanced or generous, they will find what they are looking for!
Opening hours 6.30am-10am on weekdays / 7am-11am at weekends and on public holidays